Covid-19 guidelines Club Soda
- Wearing a procedural mask is mandatory when you are not seated at your seat until May 14th, 2022.
- Respect the physical distance of 1 meter and the signage in place.
- Frequent hand washing: cleaning terminals will be at your disposal.
- General admissions: Seats will be assigned upon arrival. * This concerns event scheduled before Novembre 15, 2021. Seat allocation will no longer be mandatory after this date.
- For all events presented before March 12, 2022, the vaccination passport will be mandatory in order to attend a show. You can present your valid QR code at your arrival in hard copy, PDF format on your mobile device or from the VaxiCode app. Note that for all formats, proof of identity with photo will be required.
*No refund will be granted in the event of refusal to present your vaccination passport and identity document.
*The regulations stipulated above are subject to any change according to government directives.
*In the event of non-compliance with the conditions, sanitary measures and instructions which could have the effect of harming the health of other spectators, Club Soda staff may ask you to leave the venue immediately and no refund will be granted.
All of the above conditions are in effect until notice to the contrary.
Updated March 4, 2022.